Thursday, September 22, 2011

Alphabet Soup

I haven't posted in a while... first, there isn't much going on that is new with Tommy's eyes.  That is good news, for sure!  But there is another reason.  I WANT to write a post on PHPV or PFV (whatever you want to call it).  But I can't.  I can't face it.  I know what it is, I know what it means, I know Tommy has it. What I can't do is face what it means.  Writing about it will make it more real.  I'll have to confront everything I have been pushing out of my mind.
So forgive me for my lack of posting, I'll get there.  Until then... enjoy this cute little face!

3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! Absolutely adorable. My opinion is don't face it until you have to. It is hard enough patching your infant a good portion of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awhhh what a sweet lil angel face!!! Don't worry about facing the diagnosis, you will in your own time. Take baby steps literally, PHPV (aka PFV) has many different pieces to it, only look at the pieces you are ready to. You don't have to explain, I totally understand. There are still pieces I have yet to really digest. Keep taking pictures of that beautiful baby boy... he will grow up too fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big hugs friend... and can you just give him a little nibble on those sweet cheeks for me? He's just so yummy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete