Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day Off

Tommy lost his contact... again.  Lost it for good this time.  I don't know where or how.   He's been fussy lately (teething boy)- and I would have thought it would've popped out during one of his fits... nope.  I thought it might pop out when I made him cry (shriek) himself to sleep.  Nope.  I think it happened while his sisters were having breakfast while he was happily playing on the floor... the floor that was so nicely vacuumed later that day.  It wasn't in any of his normal spots, not in his carseat, and not at his daycare provider's house.  Gone.
Oddly, I was less frantic about this than I have been the other zillion times it has been lost.  I called the clinic to order a new one, we'll see if insurance pays.
Regardless, Tommy has enjoyed a patch-free, contact-free day!  No fits today, I guess we all need a day off now and then.

2 comments:

  1. It is nice, isn't? I love days off. I don't do it often. But when I do, it is amazing and totally refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. Speaking of lost contacts... we just picked up a 4 pack. So we are fully armed and ready to go now. Lost contacts mean lost money, ha! Not necessarily a day off. Although sometimes those are just needed! :)

    ReplyDelete