Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lost and Found

Tommy has been wearing contacts for about 5 weeks now... and he finally lost one.  Of course, we were not at home, and he had not been home since we put it in this morning.  We noticed that it was missing at gymnastics... and my mind was racing.  For some reason, this made me super-stressed, which is silly, since it was only a matter of time before one was lost.  We poked all around his eye, poor little guy, and finally we admitted defeat.  I looked in his car seat (covered in a fuzzy sheep-skin blanket) and there it was!!!  Covered in lint, but happily sitting right at the bottom.
My obsessive-compulsive preparation came in handy here.  I had dutifully prepared a kit with contact lens solution, contact case, and extra patches.  Today, we needed it!  We rescued the contact and stored it safely in the contact solution.  Phew, it is like I just saved $260!

1 comment:

  1. I would have completely lost it! (as in, lost my mind!)

    ReplyDelete