Thursday, July 19, 2012

It's tough to get mad...

Remember how I said patching was going well? That was short-lived. Tommy regularly rips it off and we are back to spending a fortune in patches!
What is funny is... The older he gets, the more he understands. He KNOWS it is wrong, but does it anyway. He has started to pull it off, bring me the patch and say "HIiiiii!!!!" and give me the sweetest little smile, as if to say "I'm so cute, you aren't mad, right?". And it's true, this always makes me laugh. I still get a new patch, but I do it with a smile!

4 comments:

  1. :) Too stinking adorable! Sorry you are fighting a patch battle. We will win. Period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see you on Instagram, now I get to see his cutie pie face even more! ;) I don't think I could get mad (at him at least, ha) either... But I hear ya it's just hard. Hard for him, hard for you, hard on the wallet, hard on your heart. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed with your positive attitude as I tend to mope/complain!

    I love how Missy said, "WE" in reference to winning. It's true!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack! His curls are killing me. You just have to laugh with him and put another patch on! You positive spin is inspiring. Julia has just learned to rip off the patch - not looking forward to the cost (or the emotional cost) of going through lots of patches in a day.

    ReplyDelete